Friday, February 10, 2012

Research: Online Media: So...I read this New York Times article on kissing: Critic’s Notebook: TV Kisses Lose Impact They Had in Sammy Davis Jr.’s Day:  http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/11/arts/television/tv-kisses-lose-impact-they-had-in-sammy-davis-jrs-day.html?_r=1&smid=tw-nytimes&seid=auto and the critic had me thinking about the kissing action between the characters in my work in progress stage play Love Affair, so to be sure the kissing intensity will be strong, I googled: kissing images, then, observed and descriptively wrote down what I saw.  The objective is to intensify the kissing scenes or moments in my story.

Reference:

Genzlinger, N. (2012, Feb. 10). TV Kisses Lose Impact They Had in Sammy Davis Jr.’s Day. The New York Times (Accessed article online). 

No comments:

Post a Comment